From 29th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Southampton, United Kingdom functional area Call Centre / CustomerService, position Twilight Technical Support Advisor.
As a Twilight Technical Support Advisor, you will answer a range of technical enquires on products purchased by the customer. You will respond to these enquires via telephone, email and webchat.
Responsibilities of the Twilight Technical Support Advisor:
* Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department
* Investigate customer's problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required
* Consistently maximize work output
* Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by The Company
* Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager
* Promoting clear communications between The Company and its customers
* Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use
* Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function
* Excellent level of spoken and written English
* A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer
* Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent
* An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage
The Twilight Technical Support Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Technology, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk or Gaming.
As a Twilight Technical Support Advisor, you'll be required to work: Monday- Friday 12:00PM- 8:00PM with 1Hour for lunch. During initial training you must be available to work 08:30AM- 5:30PM, Free parking is provided. The salary for the role is £19,500 with the view to increase with progression. A great list of benefits are also given.