From 26th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Aldershot, United Kingdom functional area Real Estate & Property, position Trainee Estate Agent.
My client is an award winning national Estate Agency brand with a commanding presence in central Aldershot for both Sales and Lettings, who are now offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join their Sales team as a Sales Negotiator.
With an expanding UK-wide franchised network of almost 300 offices my client can offer you a very successful and rewarding career with one of the most distinctive brands in the UK, alongside personal development, ongoing training, and career advancement.
* Are you looking to start your career within the property industry with a company that will really value your contribution and offer you real progression?
* Do you have a positive attitude with the desire to be part of a growing business?
* Do you have what it takes to consistently deliver outstanding customer service?
* Are you motivated to earn commission in line with effort and performance?
The key duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Canvass for new business opportunities
* Update relevant websites including Rightmove and Zoopla
* Manage incoming enquiries from interested buyers
* Match buyers to properties effectively
* Conduct high-quality viewings of listed properties
* Dealing with face to face, telephone, and e-mail communications
* Achieve pre-agreed targets
* Update the company software system with property details along with other general administration duties
* Keeping in regular contact with registered buyers and sellers
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Some relevant commercial experience within a customer-driven environment
* Punctual and effective at time management and self-organisation
* Excellent communication and IT skills
* Numerate and process-driven
* Good use of English and competent with written word
* Naturally customer oriented
* A quick learner with plenty of drive and ambition
* A positive team player with a "can do" attitude
* Self-motivated and diligent
* Natural use of initiative
* Knowledge of local area would also be an advantage
* Confident with face to face communication
Please note that a full UK driving licence is required for this opportunity and the successful candidate must also have access to their own vehicle. My client will pay business mileage at 45p per mile and provide onsite parking. You must be able to work a 5 day working week to include every other Saturday (with a day off in lieu during the week where a Saturday is worked), and holiday allowance is 20 days per annum plus bank holidays.
True Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy