From 26th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location London, London, United Kingdom functional area Accounting, position Technology Finance Liaison.
A Technology Finance Liaison is required for a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract role paying £34,274.06 plus £2,700.10 London Allowance per annum with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Force Headquarters, Camden, London.
BTP is the national police Force for the rail network throughout Great Britain, including London Underground, across which we ensure the safety and security of nearly 3 billion passenger journeys and over 100 million tons of freight every year. The world in which we work is fast-paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing.
As a Technology Finance Liaison you will be responsible for providing a professional and comprehensive financial and business planning support service to the Technology function.
The post-holder will be expected to identify key trends in activity, and prepare reports recommending actions to be taken.
To ensure that all Technology financial planning activity is consistent with key strategy documents and that progress is recorded and reported on both internally and to external stakeholders.
To oversee the Technology purchase ordering process, ensuring compliance and controls are adhered to.
As Technology Finance Liaison you will be required to:
* Monitor the Technology budget and propose corrective action to address over/underspend and contribute to planning and budgeting for future expenditure.
* Prepare budgetary progress reports to the Technology Senior Management Team as required.
* Report on progress on the Annual Technology Business Plan to both internal and external stakeholders including auditors. Ensure corporate information is timely and accurate.
* Attend and report to the Deputy Chief Constables financial reviews.
The successful Technology Finance Liaison will be required to evidence the following skills & qualifications:
* An AAT or equivalent qualification
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written are required for this position as is an ability to prepare and present complex data/information in a comprehensive manner
* Familiarity with a variety of statistical tools is essential
* The ability to work in a varied environment to deadlines with minimum supervision. Be able to communicate with different individuals such as Police Authority Members, departmental heads, police officers and police staff.
In return for your experience, we can offer you:
* £34,274.06 plus £2,700.10 London Allowance per annum
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Final salary pension scheme
* Other benefits include a bespoke BTP rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work as well as many high street and online retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. In order to apply, you must have the permanent right to live and work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the previous 3 years. You will be asked these and other questions to determine your eligibility to work for British Transport Police when you start your application and you must answer honestly