From 26th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Winchester, United Kingdom functional area HR / Recruitment, position Talent Manager - Acquisition & Development.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 30000 GBP Annual.
A growing business is looking for someone to join them as Talent Acquisition and Development Manager working either 4 or 5 days per week. Your skills and experience will be established in both the recruitment, EVP, Brand positioning to attract top talent into the business as well as the development of the existing talent already working for the organisation. Your background might be that of an agency recruiter, looking to go in-house or to develop a broader career covering some HR and L&D.
Hiring talent, and more importantly retaining it, is incredibly important, meaning that the Talent Manager has a key role to play in the success of the organisation. So, if you are interested in holding a crucial Talent Manager position, read on to delve deeper into the role and its responsibilities.
What are the duties of the Talent Manager?
The Talent Manager's first order is to understand the business, its goals and priorities. Once you have understood where the business is looking to excel, you can begin building talent strategies that work towards this. Ultimately, the Talent Manager is focused on attracting and retaining top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of an organisation.
Key duties involve:
* Identifying an organisation's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
* Supporting the business leaders with talent development and leading the talent acquisition activity including head-hunting approaches
* Organising and overseeing individual and team training programmes
* Planning regular employee performance reviews and feeding back to the business
* Developing and implementing employee retention programmes or strategies
* Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting
* Developing effective strategies for identifying skills gaps within the workforce
* Understanding the current recruitment trends and our organisation's markets to identify the impact upon the business
* Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior leadership team to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success
* Developing and implementing strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
* Monitoring and reporting on staff turnover rates
* Managing and delivering reports and data when required
What personal qualities and skills are required?
As Talent Manager, it goes without saying that you will need to be a highly skilled HR professional with experience of talent acquisition, development, management,
and resourcing. However, you will also need to be strategic, influential, and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels. You will need a commercial mindset and to be analytical in your approach. Strong communication and leadership skills are a must.
The key skills and personal qualities required are:
* Experience and a strong understanding of talent acquisition, management, and development
* Partnering with the Marketing Manager to develop EVP, brand and create 'employer of choice' status
* Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
* Great interpersonal and motivational skills
* Analytical and able to interpret data
* Brilliant at influencing employees at all levels to support your strategies
* Familiar with performance management
* Experience delivering employee training programmes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills