From 7th January 2022, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Maritime and Coastguard Agency Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Southampton, United Kingdom functional area Government & Defence, position Service Readiness & Acceptance Analyst.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 26126 GBP Annual.
About the job
We welcome applications from all communities and we don't discriminate against any identity. We're interested to hear from you, regardless of your background.
Do you have experience of identifying process improvements and delivery of best practice?
Are you someone that has experience in Service Transition in the IT industry?
Would you like a role where you can make a real difference to people's lives within the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA)?
If so, then this is the perfect role for you! We're looking for a driven and motivated individual to join us within the IT space in MCA. So please apply! We can't wait to hear from you!
As a Service Readiness & Acceptance Analyst, you will coordinate across IT operations and manages the acceptance criteria for any changes within the area. The role involves validated changes against the acceptance criteria, gathering evidence and create materials as necessary. Testing the products and are accountable for application acceptance and checking whether security criteria have been met. Flagging any potential risks and escalate these to the Service Transition Manager.
The role involves providing overall planning for service transitions and coordinate the resources that they require. Controlling the lifecycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to IT services.
This role provides you with a fantastic opportunity to influence key IT functions at the MCA, helping to shape and create an environment that makes a real difference for the UK public.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to
- Supporting the delivery and testing of digital, data and technology services effectively from build into run
- Supporting the design and implementation of effective transition plans for I&T services
- Executes system and/or acceptance tests, assuring both service and operational readiness reviews are effective
- Co-ordinating MCA resource to support the execution of tests and provision of evidence required to ensure service acceptance criteria is met
- Ensuring acceptance plans are signed off in conjunction with Service owners and Service Managers on behalf on the user community
For a more detailed description of the role, please see the attached role profile.
Please click here to view the DDaT Framework.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Experience of planning and executing testing both functional and non-functional
- Knowledge of service delivery life cycles, methodologies and tools
- Knowledge and experience of different migration methods for applications and infrastructure services
- Ability to lead design transition and testing focused workshops, showing agility and the ability to be creative
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and service providers
- Working knowledge of technical infrastructure, commercial elements of solutions and licensing models
- Proven experience of identifying process improvements and delivery of best practice
Sound exciting? Then please apply!
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
Being part of our brilliant Civil Service means you will have access to a wide range of fantastic benefits. We offer generous annual leave, attractive pension options, flexible working, inclusive working environments and much more to support a healthy work/life balance.