From 10th February 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Portsmouth, United Kingdom functional area Retail & Consumer Products, position Retail Assistant Manager.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 20500 GBP Annual.
Job Purpose: The Assistant Store Manager will drive day to day sales growth within the store by successfully leading, developing and motivating their team, promoting commercial awareness through the sales plan, building customer and colleague relationships with excellent communication and maintaining a high standard of store presentation, health & safety, and Customer Service.
• Sets realistic objectives and targets, leading by example with the appropriate behaviors and impeccable standards of presentation throughout
• Recruits, coaches, develops and regularly reviews their team, in conjunction with the Area Manager, managing all sales, compliance and HR-related processes in a timely manner
• Works well within a team and builds strong business relationships both internally and externally
• Communicates with respect and clearly at all levels using the appropriate methods and language
• With input and guidance from the Area Manager, drives all commercial activity within the Store, ensuring the effective use of the sales process throughout the team
• Pro-actively controls and manages all existing and potential customer data understanding the local market and competition
• Understands and manages KPI performance reporting and follows up by applying the appropriate actions
• Drives a high level of transactional compliance within the store team and ensures robust procedures for fraud prevention
• Controls discount levels and regularly reviews transactions carried out by the team to meet set objectives
• Pro-actively manages all processes and ensures compliance by regular selfassessment using the weekly Store Audit
• With assistance and guidance from the Health & Safety Manager, takes accountability for H&S within the Store, including a 100% completion rate of the Monthly H&S Checklist to ensure that the store is a safe place to work and buy from
• Demonstrates and encourages exemplary customer service at all times
• Actively manages any complaints received, to ensure satisfactory resolution in a timely manner, in line with company standards • Any other reasonable duties as required
Compliance with the Store Commercial & Development plans as agreed with the Area Manager
Compliance with all Operational Procedures and Policies as determined by the Business
Compliance with all Health & Safety Regulations, in line with the Health & Safety Manager
Compliance with the Grey Fleet & Hire car policy as determined by the Business