From 29th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Southampton, United Kingdom functional area Call Centre / CustomerService, position Regional Head of Customer Service.
Regional Head of Customer Service Job
A brand new role for an experienced senior customer service/care professional with proven experience working within the housebuilding industry.
Our client is a large national property development business with close to 12,000 employees, an annual turnover in excess of £800 million and over £4 billion in assets. The successful candidate will take on a strategic leadership role with responsibility for customer service within a region covering Hampshire, across to Cornwall and as far north as the West Midlands.
Role & Responsibilities
* Overall responsibility for the full customer service and aftercare process within the region
* Direct line management of the customer service management team
* Leading the continuous improvement and delivery of customer service within the region
* Management of customer interactions across multiple channels including; phone, email, social media and in person
* Work closely with the sales teams to drive increased sales through service
* Effectively develop, maintain and manage relationships with contractors to ensure that defects are resolved and an excellent level of customer service maintained.
Required Skills & Experience
* Proven experience in a Customer Service / Customer Care management role within the housebuilding sector
* Previous experience managing customer satisfaction via data metrics including NPS
* Previous working experience using a CRM system (ideally Salesforce)
* Working knowledge of Consumer Code for Home Builders and requirement of the major warranty providers such as NHBC and Premier etc
* Experience working with contractors to ensure any remedial work that is required is carried out in a timely fashion, while meeting quality standards and the expectations of customers.