From 27th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Fareham, United Kingdom functional area HR / Recruitment, position Recruitment Consultant (Part-Time or Full-Time).
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 20000 GBP Annual.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Techniche are an established Recruitment Consultancy that specialise in supporting Technology, IT, Engineering & Manufacturing organisations with a complete recruitment service across all skills. Covering Permanent Recruitment, Professional Contractors, Temporary Workers & Agency Personnel.
We support all sizes of organisations and touch on a wide variety of industry sectors. Including Defence, Marine, Medical Devices, FMCG, Oil, Gas & Energy to name a few.
Our approach is to partner with Technology, IT, Engineering & Manufacturing organisations. But to support these clients with full coverage recruitment, not just Technical. We support all vacancies including Operations & Head office functions such as finance, procurement, customer services, sales and administration. We also have a robust and effective supply operation for blue collar, shop floor and production personnel including drivers and operatives.
The Techniche view is that we specialise in our Clients, enabling us to represent them for all their positions; Technical or otherwise.
As a result of organic growth Techniche has an exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter. This is a 100% delivery role, supporting our Principal Consultants with the fulfilment of vacancies, attracting quality candidates for our clients. No two days will be the same; the breadth and range of clients and vacancies we support makes for a really interesting and varied desk!
Working in a small and collaborative team, this will be a fantastic opportunity to work alongside some passionate and experienced recruitment professionals. Within the role there will be opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge in different sectors, working on different forms of recruitment and progressing your career. You will be working alongside over 30 years of recruitment expertise.
The commission paid in this role is per placement. Ranging from £50, £100, £150, £200 per placement depending on role type and level.
Resourcing Duties & Responsibilities:
* Supporting the Principal Consultants, you will be responsible for sourcing a specific amount of candidates for a wide variety of vacancies within agreed timescales
* You will be tasked with contacting potential candidates and short-listing for the relevant customer requirements
* For certain requirements you will be responsible for establishing, building and maintaining a pool of available candidates for short-notice temporary assignments
* You will demonstrate strong telephone skills and be a confident communicator
* You will be skilled with candidate management and database maintenance
* Taking ownership of advertising and marketing of vacancies via a variety of different marketing channels
* Exercise creativity and experience in filtering and strategy for attracting candidates
* Able to support the Business in other ad-hoc activities such as interview arrangements, ID verification and checking relevant qualifications
Essential Experience, Qualifications & Abilities:
* A Positive, Proud and Passionate approach to Recruitment
* Fantastic team working ability, collaborative nature & personable attributes
* A strong self-starter who takes pride in excelling at all tasks & achieving goals.
* Ability to multitask (spin lots of plates!), work at a fast pace (rocket speed!), and enjoy it!
* Minimum of 2 years working in the Recruitment industry within any form of candidate sourcing position: Resourcer, Account Consultant, Delivery Consultant, Recruitment Consultant etc.
* Preferably experience of speaking with candidates about Technical roles
* Confident, persuasive & professional telephone ability
* Practical knowledge of Online Job Board Dashboards
* Demonstrable ability with filtering techniques
* Creative writing ability for advert writing & marketing communications
* Confident Microsoft Office applications knowledge
Package & Benefits:
Commission scheme Pension, sick pay Flexible working policy State of the art equipment - laptop, dual screen, sit-stand motorised desk etc. Modern, slick office with breakout area, dedicated kitchen Free parking, accessible location with walk-able train links Office deli/café within our Office Centre Free tea, coffee, soft drinks & snacks Ad-Hoc staff outings (weekly/fortnightly/monthly); Dinners, boat trips on the Solent, recreational days out. Summer & Winter staff parties & ad-hoc team building events