From 21st February 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Fareham, United Kingdom functional area HR / Recruitment, position Recruitment Consultant.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 23000 GBP Annual.
Blueprint Recruitment is a highly successful professional recruitment consultancy based on the Cams Hall business park in Fareham, near to Portsmouth. We are one of the top performing recruitment companies in the Solent area and one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies. Our office is busy and friendly and has a high performing team-based culture, with lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays and many different rewards for both individuals and teams.
We are looking to recruit an additional Recruitment Consultant to specialise in professional contract recruitment. This is a business development role where the work will focus on relationship building with clients through telephone work. You will be working in a team, dealing with contract vacancies in the engineering design and business support areas, arranging interviews and negotiating starts for professional candidates.
You will be a Recruitment Consultant or a graduate working as a sales trainee who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a company with an excellent reputation. You will have a strong work ethic and a desire to meet and exceed targets and to earn plenty of commission and bonuses. You will need to be confident, competitive and ambitious and will be looking for a position that gives you the chance for self development and to be well rewarded for your hard work.
You will be paid a good basic salary (negotiable) and will earn commission and bonuses on top. You will also benefit from team and individual incentive schemes and many company events (such as Goodwood races and boat trips).
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of £32k-£45k OTE depending upon experience
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and you must be able to commute on a daily basis to Fareham