From 5th April 2022, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Havant, United Kingdom functional area Engineering, position Quality Inspector.
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of high quality sheet metal components & fabrications in Stainless Steel, Mild Steel & Aluminium. They are looking for a permanent Quality Inspector to join their company.
The overall responsibility of the Quality Inspector will be to ensure the product is moving through the factory to specified drawings and leaves the company in perfect condition and to customer requirements.
This role will assist the QHS Manager in promoting the company goals & values and to ensure Quality targets and KPI's are achieved by effective communication, motivation & attention to detail.
The Quality Inspector will provide feedback to QHS Manager on Inspection issues and defects and be able provide actions to correct and ensure the correct quantity of parts has been produced to a high standard & within specifications.
* Ensure received product conforms to specification by carrying out visual and dimensional checks. Communicate any required changes and or issues.
* Verify manufactured parts meet company and customer Quality requirements prior to despatch
* Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and distributed accordingly.
* Ensure any MITP, ITP, Material CoC's etc are completed and put with the relevant jobs.
* Ensure that all quality procedures have been followed and applied prior to dispatch of product.
* Ensure handheld measurement equipment such as calipers and verniers for the role of Quality Inspector are in good working order and calibrated.
* Assist with Root cause analysis and problem-solving activities on the shop floor where required.
* Complete FAIR's in line with customer requests and company procedures.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience working as a manual / visual Quality Inspector within a precision / sheetmetal engineering company
* Competent reading drawings and measuring using handheld equipment such as verniers, calipers
* Experienced in Process inspection as well as Final
* Experience in lean manufacturing and a good understanding of the processes
* A keen, helpful, committed and willing outlook to work
* Good communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
In return , you will be offered a permanent role within a company that promotes an engaging workforce and has an excellent reputation within their industry.