From 8th November 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Fareham, United Kingdom functional area Engineering, position Production Technicians - Multiple.
My client is a privately owned global leading supplier of fibre optic measurement systems. They supply strain measurement systems to many leading Wind Turbine manufacturers, as well as customising core technology for applications in Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Marine and other markets.
Based in Fareham, employing approximately 50 people, they have seen amazing growth and now have this fantastic opportunity to join and lead their team.
They design and manufacture on site, and deliver systems to our customers in Europe, Asia and the US.
Their company has grown rapidly in the past 18 months and continues to expand in all areas. They are passionate about what they do, and pride themselves on creating a positive environment for their employees to work.
You will never be a number; everyone is a valued member of their team. Their business is led by a Senior Leadership Team who are committed to their values of respect, nurture, innovation and being agile. They are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees in a safe working environment. They support an environment of mutual trust and confidence with fair pay and benefits, along with, wherever possible, an opportunity for self-improvement and advancement. They are committed to creating an atmosphere that encourages employees to treat one another fairly and with dignity and respect. They continuously strive to be a great employer and are looking for people join our team who will support these values.
* Build of sensor Arrays
* Testing of Arrays during various stages of build
* Working to specific Production Process Procedures
* Adherence to QHSE policy and practices
* Excellent housekeeping within the production facility
* Suggesting potential process improvements which will increase yield or reduce cost
Qualifications and experience:
* Manually dexterous
* Working in an environment where accuracy and consistency of work is paramount
* Experienced in working in a low/medium volume manufacturing operation
* Excellent attention to detail
* Quality focussed attitude
* Experienced in working in a small team environment
* Used to working in a metric driven production facility