From 27th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Fareham, United Kingdom functional area Accounting, position Paraplanner.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to work within a busy, highly successful wealth management business, JMS Wealth Management Ltd, who are Senior Partners of St. James's Place Wealth Management Plc.
St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading and highly regarded FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base.
JMS Wealth Management Ltd is a well-established and growing business within the SJP community and is the envy of many of its peers.
* This role is to be based out of our growing Fareham office
* The role includes producing Suitability Reports, collating information and ensuring all cases are compliant, whilst maintaining a high quality of documentation standards that are considered normal working standards within the Practice
* You will be analytical, literate, have good communication skills, be able to work within a team and prepared to work within deadlines.
* You will have a broad range of knowledge and experience in all areas of Paraplanning including investments, pensions, drawdown and protection cases
* You will have been working within a Wealth Management environment and ideally you will be level 4 diploma qualified or working towards it
* You will be required to work within a team, and help maintain the workflow and high standards that the Practice operates to
* Trust and Integrity - credible, reliable, honest and acting in others best interests
* Collaboration - understanding what we do and building strong working relationships to work effectively together for the benefit of our clients and the business
* Accountability and Continuous Improvement
* Displaying ownership and commitment. Highlighting areas for improvement and creating an overall culture of continuous improvement