From 29th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Portsmouth, United Kingdom functional area HR / Recruitment, position Nurse Functional Assessor.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 32000 GBP Annual.
Salary Bands £32,000 - £47,150 (Depending on location)
These roles are open to RGN's, RMN's, RNLD, Occupational Therapists, Physio Therapists and Paramedics and some of these roles are home-based. You must have a minimum of two-years post qualification to be considered for these roles. These roles allow you to make a real difference to the lives of the people you assess, ensuring that they get the financial and practical support they need related to their conditions.
There are a large number of locations across the UK that you could work from, and there is very likely to be a location that's local to where you live. Depending on your location, salaries range between £32,000 to £41,000. In addition, there are mobile roles available, which pay £43,870, and some National roles available which pay £47,150. Generally, these roles are Monday to Friday, working from 09:00 to 17:00.
Skills required for both front and back office roles:
* IT literate with competent MS Office and Word skills
* Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
* Comfortable communicating with stakeholders on a day to-day basis via telephone, email and face-to-face in a clear, caring and professional manner
* Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and build good working relationships with both clinical colleagues and administrative support staff
* Proactive in keeping up-to-date with professional development in accordance with the requirements of Post Registration and Practice (PREP) standards set by the NMC/HCPC
* Good organisational/time management skills
* Can work unsupervised and use initiative
* Analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to remain objective
* Able to manage change positively, effectively and efficiently to achieve best outcomes
* Can easily adapt to changing circumstances and new information that affects goals and plans
* Can carry out a variety of tasks simultaneously according to the specific situation
* A positive attitude with the personal drive to achieve and exceed targets
* You may be asked for advice directly back from DWP Case Managers if new evidence is received after a report has been completed and they would like a case re-reviewed
* Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence, using this material to write a concise report to a professional standard.
* This report is then used as the basis for DWP to make decisions on whether a person does or does not receive PIP
* work to productivity and quality standards in line with DWP requirements, dealing positively with any feedback received
* Liaise with medical teams involved with a person's care when necessary e.g. GPs, CPNs, Specialist Nurses, Social Care teams as well as family members or friends of Claimants who can give you valuable insight
* Undertake ad hoc responsibilities related to service delivery or performance management
If you're an ambitious Health Professional, looking to make a positive career change, it could be the right time to consider a forward-thinking company that's dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement. Working at Independent Assessment Services on behalf of the DWP, is both challenging and rewarding. With a focus on training, we'll develop you and broaden your skills, while giving you flexible hours and a better work/life balance. And you'll not just see big changes to your career and lifestyle, you'll also get to use your expertise in a new, objective way.
Most people in these roles generally come from the NHS or a nursing home background, so if you have similar skills and are looking for a change, it's definitely something to look in to. Some Assessors went from looking after patients for 12 hours at a time to having no direct patient contact and super-flexible working hours, so it's been a massive change for them and could be for you too.
These vacancies are being managed by Solomon Cartwright, a specialist Nursing & Healthcare Recruitment Staffing Business, on behalf of C4 Care, acting as a Recruitment Agency. If you are interested in finding out more about these roles, or you would like to receive a full job description and person specification, click 'apply now', call Jonathan on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) for a private. Confidential, no obligation chat.
If these vacancies are not for you, but you know someone who might be interested, if you make a referral to us and we make a successful placement, we pay up to a £1,000 referral bonus depending on their location. Some terms and conditions apply.
We are a Diversity & Inclusive Champion and Employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Your application will be assessed on skill and experience and each application will be treated the same