From 5th January 2022, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Metro Bank Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Basingstoke, United Kingdom functional area Call Centre / CustomerService, position Customer Service Representative.
Are you ambitious and career-driven? Do you thrive on delivering an exceptional customer experience? Would you like to work for a Bank that is revolutionising the entire industry? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as a part of a vibrant and diverse team that is passionate about delivering unparalleled customer service each and every day. Being the first point of contact for our customers, you will play a key part in creating fans, whilst also building and enhancing our brand image.
In return, we will make sure that you are well-rewarded by providing you with a competitive salary, annual bonus, and a wide range of benefits, including generous holiday allowance, attractive pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance, and a number of colleague discounts. You will also have access to Metro Bank University which supports the training and development of all our colleagues - and with our ambitious growth targets, it can be a big chance for truly exciting career progression!
So what will you be doing…..?
• Greeting and welcoming customers
• Identifying and addressing customers' needs and advising them on our products and services accordingly
• Opening and managing personal and business accounts
• Supporting customers with daily banking, including cash, card, and cheque handling
• Providing loan and credit card facilities
• Taking full ownership of customers' queries through to resolution
• Helping customers with the Magic Money Machines and Safe Deposit Boxes
• Actively participating in the store events, including Kids Rock, Money Zone, and Grand Openings
• Supporting new colleagues joining Metro Bank (you might even become their Buddy!)
• Constantly looking for ways to Surprise and Delight our customers!
You need to be this kind of person….
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank, and all our stakeholders
• We need you to have a minimum of a grade C or 4 in Maths and English GCSE
• Excellent attention to detail is key - the role involves processing lots of customer information and this must be done accurately (we are a bank after all!)
• Naturally, you will be a great relationship builder and will be comfortable engaging in conversation with customers
• To be successful in this role you will need to be ready to go above and beyond your job description to provide an amazing customer experience and make every interaction with our customers special - this is how we create fans!
• We need you to be fully flexible to work on a variety of shift patterns over seven days a week
• In order to excel in this role you will have the ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple tasks from opening new accounts to advising on products and services and dealing with various customer queries
• Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support so you don't need previous experience of finance or banking
• Being ready to learn and having a keen interest in banking will drive you to develop in this role