From 7th July 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Templeton & Partners Advertising Agency. For example you can find there a job from location London, London, United Kingdom functional area I.T. & Communications, position (Contract) Full-stack Lead Engineer- Scala.
Templeton & Partners is working with a global commercial client to look for a Technical Lead Engineer- full stack lead engineer with solid experience in Scala and AWS.
Based in London, initial contract is 6 months contract with possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate is an experienced full stack developer who is a back-end/front-end engineer with development skills first with strong experience in building APIs, Clients (Web/Native), deployment pipeline and Infrastructure on AWS.
The ideal candidate will support software developers on application initiatives and will ensure optimal delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing applications architecture to support next generation of products initiatives.
• Create and maintain detailed application architecture and design.
• Assemble complex application and data that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the consumer facing applications and business functionally rich services required for optimal usage of millions of users leveraging AWS.
• Create tools for application development team members to assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with application related technical issues and support their infrastructure needs.
• We are looking for a candidate with 10+ years of experience in a Technical Lead role, who has attained a master's degree in computer science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
You should also have experience using the following software/tools:
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EKS, EC2, RDS, VPC, Etc.
• Experience with pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Arango DB.
• Experience with ELK stack for monitoring, logging, Etc.
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• Experience in front-end, back-end, integration, cloud automation and orchestration.
• Exceptional problem solver.
• Ability to work effectively with and across teams and functions (product management, data science, architecture, software development)
• Advanced working experience in container orchestration and management patterns using Docker, K8s, Helm, Etc.
• Advanced working experience in integration technologies and patterns in REST APIs, GraphQL and Messaging.
• Advanced working experience in security patterns and best practises.
• Advanced working experience in software product lifecycle leveraging GIT and CI/CD.
• A successful history of design and developed a large consumer facing application.
• Working knowledge with UI/UI Design patterns, SPA, React JS, React Native, Bootstrap, HTML5 CSS, Cordova/PhoneGap.
• Good project management and organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment...... click apply for full job details
© 2020 Job vacancies United Kingdom