From 10th February 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Cosham, United Kingdom functional area Retail & Consumer Products, position E-Commerce Manager.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 30000 GBP Annual.
Are you a hard-working e-commerce marketer keen to progress your career in e-commerce channel management and development? Do you want to join a rapidly growing and dynamic company working to help develop our e-commerce marketplace and channel sales and build brands online? We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to manage and develop their e-commerce marketplace and e-commerce channel program. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, strong work ethic and the drive to improve and grow the company's e-commerce platforms and activities. They are a small team with big plans and need a range of e-commerce development, administration and support activities to continue their rapid sales growth across numerous e-commerce channels and marketplaces.
Responsibilities & duties Responsibilities and duties will include:
* Manage and maintain products on Amazon, ebay and various other selling platforms.
* Research, develop, optimise and maintain all marketplace listings using internal systems, Excel exports and product listing data on external marketplace platforms
* Maintain and co-ordinate inventory levels across marketplace platforms, stock re-ordering and work with our logistics team to ensure stock levels are managed across platforms
* Undertake routine administration for sales and inventory to track all marketing and sales data for business intelligence reporting systems
* Contribute ideas to the development of internal systems and processes
Experience, qualifications and skills The candidate should have the following education, qualifications and experience: Essential
* Excellent administrative and 100% accurate product data listing skills
* Ability to understand product attributes and field mappings across different systems and platforms
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Strong data management and manipulation skills
* Good marketing copywriting skills
* Experience in e-commerce listings management including Amazon and E-Bay
* Product knowledge of PCs and laptops desirable but not essential
* Some experience with other digital marketing activities (social media, e-mail marketing, web marketing) advantageous
* To have some experience or qualifications in marketing
* Degree or Diploma in Digital Marketing (or related - eg Business with Marketing) desirable
* 1 year's experience in a e-commerce role desirable (but graduates wanting to gain experience and keen to progress their career considered).
* Experience using WordPress or similar Content Management Systems (CMS)
* Web development skills (HTML, CSS etc)
* Keen to learn and quick to pick up new platforms and systems
* Personable team player with 'can-do attitude'
* Excellent communications skills
* Adaptable and flexible
* Organised and thorough
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please apply via CV Library. Once your application has been reviewed we will give you a call if we would like to discuss your application further. If you don't hear from anyone in 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes: For the Company to provide me with work-finding services For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services