From 23rd February 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location London, London, United Kingdom functional area Healthcare & Medical, position Clinical Lead/ Deputy Manager.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 19 GBP Hourly.
We are looking for kind, compassionate people to work at our 35-bed Nursing Home in Dorking, Surrey with a CQC 'Good' rating in all domains. The home is situated in a beautiful location and has a friendly and long standing team of staff working in a family-like environment. We offer general and palliative nursing care to our elderly residents.
We pride ourselves on offering a service that our staff would use for their loved ones, should the necessity arise. We need staff who are committed to this same standard of care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants and RNs. You will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will be minimum 37.5 hours per week.
Examples of employment tasks:
* Standing in for the manager in her absence. Superb Clinical skills
* IT skills including Electronic Care Planning Audits.
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals such as GPs etc.
* Assist and carry out the regular Quality Assurance Audits and ensure the CPD is kept up-to-date
* Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place and are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy
* Assist and to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients;
* Maintain ongoing assessment and review of all patients;
* Monitor patient's progress;
* Administer drugs and medicines;
* Apply surgical dressings and give other forms of treatment;
* Plan duty rotas and organise and direct the work and training;
* Advise on nursing care, disease prevention etc;
* Liaises with management and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of the patients and their families;
* Plan, manage, provide and evaluate nursing care services for patients, supervise the implementation of nursing care plans.
* Assist Manager and Director in addressing any staff and resident concerns. Also with any quality issues, safeguarding and CQC requirements etc.
* Help Manager and Director in identifying the skills updates required within the staff team
* Keeping up-to-date with bed vacancies including showing prospective residents and families the home and explaining our services, answering questions etc. and passing these to the Manager for further consideration.
Skills Required for the Role:
The successful applicant must:
• Have obtained an NMC Pin as a Registered General Nurse • Have prior experience as a Deputy Manager or Senior Nurse • Have excellent communication skills • Have good team working skills • Have the required knowledge for the job role • Have the key skills to undertake the tasks which are listed above
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager (RGN) role:
• On-going training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Meals provided on the long shift
• Free parking
We are committed to being a progressive and supportive employer. We believe strongly in developing skills and supporting training to improve quality of care to our clients. For an informal discussion and an application pack please contact: