From 26th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location London, London, United Kingdom functional area HR / Recruitment, position HR Business Partner - ER & Change.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 250 GBP Daily.
HR Business Partner - Employee Relations & Change
*Local Council* *Remote working* *£(Apply online only) per day*
Provide timely expert HR advice and provide to both case management and change implementation support to:
* Directorate Management Teams and managers in line with the HR service standards with particular emphasis on handling complex cases.
* Provide KPI's reports on ER/HR case management data and trends.
* The Senior HRBP in the handling of high-profile HR cases and/or HR change management interventions across each Directorate.
* Attend / Facilitate Directorate Management Team meetings.
* Arrange / Facilitate Appeals panel and provide advice as necessary.
* Attend / Facilitate DJC and other forums/group meetings to provide advice as necessary.
* Supervise the HR Consultant (in discussion with the Senior HRBP) relating to HR Case Management & policy functions and act as escalation points for HR Consultant for their cases queries.
* Provide KPI's reports on ER/HR case management data and trends for your Directorate.
* Advise Management Teams and managers relating to People Management matters in line with the HR service standards.
Skills and experience:
1. Up to date in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the principles and application of employment legislation and case law, European directives, best practice and employment tribunal procedures
1. Good working knowledge of employee and industrial relations issues and best practice
1. Clear understanding in the current thinking about people leadership, people management and organisational change
1. Comprehensive understanding of the practical application and contribution of effective performance management systems
1. Good knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues and their relationship with employment policies and practices
1. Knowledge, awareness and understanding of the public sector, including understanding the key drivers for change
1. Sound experience of delivering a quality, proactive and customer-focussed HR advisory and consultancy service in a local authority setting
1. Experience of successfully supporting change programmes, working collaboratively with representative groups and other stakeholders on complex HR issues including TUPE