From 27th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location London, London, United Kingdom functional area Accounting, position Audit Manager - Technical Advisory.
Our client, a Top 15 Accountancy firm are seeking a Client Services Technical Manager to join their National Assurance Specialists Advisory Team in London. You will support high quality audit service delivery, by working as part of engagement teams to provide technical advice, and input to address key audit risks. Their audit clients are many and varied, and range from small owner managed business right the way to FTSE250 Listed Entities.
- Your time will be focused on the most complex, high risk audit areas, ensuring that risks are addressed either by the engagement team or performing audit work yourself in some cases.
- As a Technical Advisor you will have freedom to develop innovative solutions to develop an audit approach to address key audit risks including, where possible, enhanced use of technology
- You will also provide advice on financial reporting matters
Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a relevant and recognised accountancy qualification and have at least five years relevant experience.
- Have either experience of working in a technical team environment or recent experience as an external audit manager. Ideally, with experience of more complex audits including large private and PIE/Listed clients.
- Strong technical knowledge of both auditing and financial reporting standards, allied with a practical approach to the application of standards in the real world.
- Be a highly skilled, client focused, communicator who has an exceptional track record of building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and experience of managing multiple projects/tasks
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job