From 27th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location London, London, United Kingdom functional area Accounting, position Audit Executive.
Wild Berry Associates are delighted to have patterned with an award winning Top 15 firm on the search for a new Audit Executive. You will be working on their largest clients, helping to achieve a high standard of client service in an effective manner. The portfolio is extremely varied, with clients in Hotels, Manufacturing, Leisure, Banking, Retail, Technology and more.
We are looking for well-motivated and forward-thinking individuals, with good knowledge of IFRS, and experience working with Listed Companies would be highly desirable.
- Complete audits in accordance with prescribed audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff and partners where required
- Produce detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
- Allocate sections to junior staff and brief on what is expected of them
- Monitor the progress of jobs, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are well managed
- Review or complete audit cycles the file before passing files on to the senior member of the team for review
- Responsible for final analytical reviews
- Draft letters to audit clients
- Produce and review sets of financial statements
- Produce a short summary on key client issues and the contents of the accounts before passing to the senior member of the team
- Provide technical advice and guidance to more junior staff - give detailed help and training as required, to enhance future effectiveness
- Monitor the performance of staff working on jobs, including giving feedback after files have been reviewed and completing audit review form at the end of each job
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience
- 3+ years of audit experience
- Excellent audit analysis skills
- Familiarity with IFRS is essential
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer literate - good Excel and Word experience.
- CaseWare (accounts and audit) experience would be useful.
- Previous experience of mentoring junior members of staff
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job