From 5th April 2022, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Astellas Europe Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Surrey, Addlestone, United Kingdom functional area Administration, position Associate Director, Finance Reporting EMEA.
At Astellas, experience is coupled energised with a relentless challenger spirit. We are unusual in our ability to combine the experience, expertise and resources of an established company with the agility, flexibility and tenacity of a start-up. Relentless curiosity and a hunger for discovery flows throughout our entire organisation. We harness the latest technology and insights from big data with our research expertise to create powerful solutions that could transform the way doctors and nurses treat and care for their patients. We are accelerating product development, driving operational efficiencies and gaining a better understanding of the needs of patients and their healthcare providers. We partner and collaborate with academic research institutes and biotechnology companies who share our passion for bringing breakthrough discoveries to patients.
*About this job:*
As an Associate Director, Finance Reporting EMEA, you will be a part of the Finance team, where you will lead the transition of EMEA from Hyperion and to BPC (both Managerial and Consolidation) Alongside this you will also be responsible to ensure data is consistent and accurate across all systems for financial reporting.
*The post holder will:*
* Support third party service provider to deliver business requirements in agreed upon timelines
* Partner directly with our global finance teams to:
* Identify the best SAP/BPC/SAC financial solutions
* Support reporting requests including but not limited to validation, analysis, review, logging, escalation & follow up
* Serve as a technical resource for EMEA reporting and training as needed
* Submit supporting the submission of EMEA data to both global managerial and statutory systems
* Maintain strong business relationships with key business stakeholders and proactively identify reporting solutions that would enhance our effeniency and effictiveness as an organization
* EMEA Lead on design, enhancements (planning and testing), process improvements and new initiatives related to our global financial reporting systems. Responsible for subsequent operation, troubleshooting and maintenance in new process states.
* Ensure integrity of all financial data, hierarchies, and reporting through process management and partner with business
* Continuously review and research opportunities to maximize utilization of relevant systems. Stay abreast of new offerings and solutions that could be of potential benefit to the business.
* Maintain solid knowledge of finance operations to produce Budget & Actual product P&Ls (Statutory, Managerial and Actual)
* Serves as a liaison with the IT Support team to effectively utilize the various financial systems (SAP, SRM, BPC, BW, SAC and ect.) to drive improved financial reporting and greater efficiencies.
* Responsible for to support financial reporting team in governance and framework for BPC including, but not limited to, the creation of new BPC / BW cubes to drive process efficiencies in the financial environment; enhanced use of BPC in the planning, forecasting, and MTP processes; and synchronization of SAP and BPC to ensure the systems are fully reconciled
* Develop, generate and provide unique product reporting to Astellas Japan including product P&L's on behalf of the EMEA region
* Provide product level expense analysis, and develop budgeted cost allocations and variance reporting
* Provides training on all key financial systems to individuals inside and outside with in GBS
* Responsible for the EMEA creation of the Contract Revenue Forecast / Budget with documentation of all assumptions. This includes increased collaboration and communication with all contract revenue generating departments / functions across the globe
* Responsible for leading the transition of Astellas EMEA from Hyperion to BPC for Statutory Consolidations purposes
*Essential Knowledge & Experience:*
* Significant Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Working experience in Accounting/IT.
* Managerial or project management experience.
* Consolidation and financial reporting experience.
* Knowledge of SAP (and supporting systems), BPC and Excel software packages.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
* Must have SAP S4/ECC financials knowledge
*Preferred Knowledge & Experience:*
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* CA, MBA, or advanced degree (Business)
* SAP-BPC system knowledge
* BS/BA in Accounting or Finance with strength in IT applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.