From 10th February 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Confidential Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Hampshire, Fareham, United Kingdom functional area Retail & Consumer Products, position Agency Warehouse Manager.
Salary offer for Contract job is from 12 GBP Hourly.
Jobandtalent is actively seeking an Agency Warehouse Manager for our client based in Segensworth, Hampshire. This will be a part-time opportunity working 30 hours per week Monday to Friday. An ideal opportunity for those wanting to step/progress into a managerial career path.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is looking to take the next step in their managerial career, to join our team at Amazon.
You will have exceptional people skills and hands-on warehouse operations.
Working closely with the Service Manager, you will be also responsible for assisting the site manager in running the day-to-day operations of our site, including monitoring, assisting, and developing all the processes and activities.
This role is a rare opportunity to take your career to the next level.
What you will do:
* Holidays and Absences processing
* Scheduling operatives' shifts based on customer requirement
* Running daily team meetings
* Assist with the on-boarding and development of operatives within the delivery depot.
* Being the contact point with internal and external Managers
* Create and develop processes and procedures to further enhance inspection and delivery success
* Monitor on-site operations as assigned, to ensure performance standards are maintained
* Perform on-site inspections
* Conduct weekly meetings, recruitment processes when necessary
* Develop and maintain strong day to day working relationships with multiple other department leaders, from areas such as Operations team* Communicate and present information related to key performance metrics, program updates, and on-going program information to necessary parties, internal and external
* Follow up on complaints and lead investigations as directed
* Evaluate operatives to enhance their performance, development, and work productivity
* Address performance issues and make recommendations for personnel actions
* Complete other Special Tasks as assigned by the Manager of Operations
Requirements and skills:
* Managerial experience within a team
* Proven track record in team management
* Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse operatives
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks
* Problem-solving attitude makes effective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
* Intermediate IT skills: Excel and Word
What we offer:
* With the chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, you'll find there is always room for new ideas
* A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled, and ambitious people