From 6th July 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Versende Limited Advertising Agency. For example you can find there a job from location London, London, United Kingdom functional area Education, position AAT Trainer.
Salary offer for Permanent job is from 35000 GBP Annual.
Job Title: AAT Trainer
Job ID: 19423
Location: London/Home Based
Job Type: Permanent
A fast-growing leading provider of accountancy training and apprenticeships are looking to add an AAT Tutor to their London team.
This role offers great longer-term prospects for the right candidate, including participation in our company bonus scheme and the opportunity for an equity stake in the business.
The role will predominantly include travel within central London but may include outer London less frequently. There is scope for the role to include some home-based working following a successful probation period.
· Meeting apprentices and their line managers on a regular basis via telephone and face to face to review their progress on the apprenticeship programme and agreeing targets and actions to ensure apprentices remain on track to achieving a timely completion.
· Provision of coaching and guidance on how to identify further opportunities for development of the skills and behaviours required by the apprenticeship and working with apprentices and employers to document evidence of progress in an efficient and effective manner using tools such as OneFile e-portfolio system.
· Supporting induction and skills development of apprentices by delivering presentations and running skills workshops.
· Supporting the reporting of progress and associated data collection requirements.
· Supporting the ongoing administration of the apprenticeship programme for your learners, including course bookings and exam results.
· Working with the Quality and Compliance Manager to implement new processes and approaches to supporting apprentices to enhance the quality of on-programme support.
· Supporting additional work as required by management from time to time
Skills & Experience
· Ability to inspire, influence and motivate, with an enthusiasm for learning
· Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Confident and professional, as you will be representing our brand to our clients and apprentices
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Ability to manage own workload
· Computer literate
· Understanding of the accountancy sector/qualifications
· Coaching/Assessing experience/qualifications
· Up to date knowledge of apprenticeship standards
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately...... click apply for full job details
© 2020 Job vacancies United Kingdom